The Mini & Super Mini - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: The Mini & Super Mini

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Dec 2013
    Evansville, Indiana
    Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    If you want to fab up your own, you can get the supplies at Home Depot for around $10-15. All you really have to do is cut the aluminum down to size, and drill holes into each one for the rods to be placed through. I would imagine it would hold any of the BGT sluices, although you may want to go with a bigger diameter rod for a bigger sluice.

BTW GoldenMojo.. thanks for the "str8flexed model" made my day lol.

us
    Author of a book about finding gold in Colorado

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Bazooka Goldtrap sluices, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    11170 times
    Prospecting
    Having a bar across the top of a larger Bazooka would get in the way of shoveling unclassified material straight into it. Maybe attach only to the sides and or bottom in that case?

Dec 2013
    Evansville, Indiana
    Garrett AT PRO; Garrett Pro Pointer; Bazooka Mini Gold Trap
    50 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinInColorado View Post
    Having a bar across the top of a larger Bazooka would get in the way of shoveling unclassified material straight into it. Maybe attach only to the sides and or bottom in that case?
    You could put a bend (U) in the bar to accommodate this I would imagine. Make it like a horseshoe shape.

us
    Dec 2013
    N. California
    Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
    4748 times
    Prospecting
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinInColorado View Post
    I thought about that and I am going to place the bar as far back on the scoop as I can. I am going to try to put a rock under the front until I develop a front stand. Ideally I envision an aluminum angle frame with front and back telescopic legs that swivel up parallel with the frame for compact portage.

us
    Author of a book about finding gold in Colorado

Jan 2012
    Summit County, Colorado
    Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with Banker on top, Bazooka Goldtrap sluices, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
    11170 times
    Prospecting
    Sounds cool. Looking forward to pics

us
    May 2014
    SoCal - Orange County
    Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter (it's a bobo $200 detector that I got from my friend but it's brand new, used only twice and best of all I paid only $40! SCORE!)
    742 times
    Prospecting
    Do you guys have any pics of the designs that you've been discussing? I would love to see what does and doesn't work for the Bazookas. Thank You!
    - Sideways

~~~~~~~
    "So often in time it happens... we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key." - The Eagles
    ~~~~~~~

us
    May 2014
    SoCal - Orange County
    Bounty Hunter-Fortune Hunter (it's a bobo $200 detector that I got from my friend but it's brand new, used only twice and best of all I paid only $40! SCORE!)
    742 times
    Prospecting
    Here it is everyone... The thread we've all been anticipating!!! Look it up!!!

2015 MOTHERLODE MINERS BASH OFFICIAL THREAD

(There currently is a slight misspelling as 'Oficial' in the title but it will be corrected soon so look it up both ways if you can't find it!)
    - Sideways

~~~~~~~
    "So often in time it happens... we all live our life in chains, and we never even know we have the key." - The Eagles
    ~~~~~~~

us
    Mar 2015
    NE Washington
    Whites Coin Master / Garret Ace 250
    93 times
    Prospecting
    They are great tools the only thing I have to say about them is you need a lot more flow to run them

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links