jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry for posting about my frames and other stuff I like to build for fun. Won't happen again... I am not a rule breaker, I just thought others would be interested in my design. Note: I make such good money from my day job I have no need nor desire to sell my frames at this time; and was not my intent. Merry Christmas.

No Problem ! This is why I left your post in my quote.
I figured there was a chance you were just being a member & Joining the Conversation :laughing7:

We are trying to find out though if a Charter membership would work.
in case you would like to sell off what you have here :thumbsup:

I think a CM would work as long as you don't turn it into a Business.
But want to be sure

Last edited:

ebuyc

Jan 17, 2012
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Just so people can see the frame design...

bazooka_frames.jpg

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok guys whats the verdict I know there is suppose to be a kit out some time next month?

OP
OP
A

afreakofnature

Nov 16, 2010
Anybody know anything about the highbanker adapter yet? I never heard anything about them coming out in a month, where was that news? eBuyc's bazooka stands are excellent and super durable and will have no problem taking mining abuse. Especially for HB use. I got a P90 Keene Pump, just need the adapter for the bazooka. A lot of people had some good ideas and the one that I saw that was the best in my opinion was in a thread a while back showing how he set up his sniper in an A51, etc. I think maybe we should start a new thread in designs and concepts, and maybe as a community we can figure out what is best and build ourselves. Yes, no, maybe? I am pretty sure I can come up with a design made out of wood modified from some past designs, but I do not have the skills or cash to build something from aluminum or welded ABS.

ebuyc

Jan 17, 2012
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Anybody know anything about the highbanker adapter yet? I never heard anything about them coming out in a month, where was that news? eBuyc's bazooka stands are excellent and super durable and will have no problem taking mining abuse. Especially for HB use. I got a P90 Keene Pump, just need the adapter for the bazooka. A lot of people had some good ideas and the one that I saw that was the best in my opinion was in a thread a while back showing how he set up his sniper in an A51, etc. I think maybe we should start a new thread in designs and concepts, and maybe as a community we can figure out what is best and build ourselves. Yes, no, maybe? I am pretty sure I can come up with a design made out of wood modified from some past designs, but I do not have the skills or cash to build something from aluminum or welded ABS.

I would love a new thread for the HB mods - if one is made and I don't throw my 2 bits down, someone please PM me about the new thread.

• The stands I build or similar would certainly be the first step in creating a High Banker mod... (not trying to toot my own horn - more factual)
• All you need to do is find three rubber boots about 2 inches long to connect the inner fluid bed tubes to three PVC pipes that are manifolded together into a single PVC inlet. (one way to do it - other is to somehow seal the water inlet mouth and pressurize the whole sluice inlet)
• I would use a 1.5" or even a 2" inlet pipe that connects to a diverter valve and the fluid bed manifold pipes (3/4" if I remember right).
• The 'diverter' valve dumps into the top of the slick plate.

• Add a PSI gauge to the manifold side of the diverter valve to monitor pressure.

Pretty much all you need to do.

• Other then a way to hold the manifold in place so it can not move or blow off the fluid bed pipes...

My 2 bits...

Goldhock

Aug 11, 2014
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro II
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ive seen some designs around here, and went from there. Here's what I built for the mini. I think with the larger output on top, the bottom "should" have the right pressure. Going to start with the Johnson 2200, and if thats not enough I'll hook up the Rule 3700! I'll try to post a video when I get er running!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Ebuyc, good ideas. Happily it can be even simpler! The fluidization tubes are 1/2 inch standard PVC so a PVC coupling fits nice and tight, no rubber boots or anything needed. They hold tight enough that I've no concern about holding the manifold in place, it's on there really good!

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess I'll join the show & tell.
Here's my winter project
It's mid winter here so I don't have the opportunity to use it yet.
Got some personal stuff to deal with but maybe this fall I'll put it to good use.
Bob
small pic 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Grizzly Goldtrap Explorer & Motherlode, Gold Cube with trommel or Banker on top, Angus Mackirk Expedition, Gold-n-Sand Xtream Hand pump
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I guess I'll join the show & tell.
Here's my winter project
It's mid winter here so I don't have the opportunity to use it yet.
Got some personal stuff to deal with but maybe this fall I'll put it to good use.
Bob
View attachment 1262607

On a Prospector!? How big a pump do you need for that beast?

Last edited by a moderator:

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Wouldn't want to try it with a wimpy 12V bilge pump. It's a full size unit that requires the same pump as a full size conventional highbanker. That's 1½" PVC so we're talking volume. When I get done with my cancer treatment, it's going to get a good workout.

Bob

ebuyc

Jan 17, 2012
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
If anyone wants the design specs of the frames I build just ask. They work great for the HB conversions ;)

View the stand design at 19:20

ebuyc

Jan 17, 2012
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Thinking about it you might be able to pressurize the fluid bed on a prospector with a 2200gph johson pump and then add at least a 1500gph on top or maybe another 2200...

Possible but with two pumps you would need two batteries and would only get 2-3 hrs before the pressure dropped off as the batteries died. (if that long)

With gas and a long hose you can run 24/7!

You can always add a quiet muffler to your pump if it bothers you or the wild life?

Super Trapp Quiet Mufflers - Jacks Small Engines

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The fluid bed pressurization is actual pretty trivial. It's getting enough flow over the top that's the challenge as Goldwasher explained it once. You want enough over the top to have some flowing over the top of the grizzly. That way you know the diverter is pushing the small gold downward when it enters the trap. More water over the top also helps clear the grizzly of course which is nice too :)

Last edited:

motohed

Dec 27, 2015
RI
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS , AND OLDER GARRETT'S
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For what it's worth , and I know I'm going to take heat for this but . You guys have been looking for a high banker from Bazooka for over 2 years now after a promise from them . ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? W a T a F

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there still working out the bugs too!

KevinInColorado

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2012
Summit County, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
For what it's worth , and I know I'm going to take heat for this but . You guys have been looking for a high banker from Bazooka for over 2 years now after a promise from them . ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? W a T a F

Goldwasher already explained why their trial versions haven't been something they wanted to sell...in another thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread