Order delays?

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Based on the info at their website..."Availability: Usually ships in 3-5 business days." I ordered a 36" Prospector on Dec 4th. Checked my online order status and it still reads "Awaiting fulfillment" two weeks later. Email goes unanswered.
Seems if they had a backlog of orders they could have easily updated their website to reflect a longer availability window.
Come on Chris & Todd, make my Christmas Merry !
:hello:
Bob

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Based on the info at their website..."Availability: Usually ships in 3-5 business days." I ordered a 36" Prospector on Dec 4th. Checked my online order status and it still reads "Awaiting fulfillment" two weeks later. Email goes unanswered.
Seems if they had a backlog of orders they could have easily updated their website to reflect a longer availability window.
Come on Chris & Todd, make my Christmas Merry !
:hello:
Bob

I know, without divulging much, that bgt (todd and chris) have Much on their plate. A direct call/message to their business office may be the best bet..

Good luck. God speed for that new box of yours as to get it dirty asap

OP
OP
Underburden

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good news. Got an email that my 36" Prospector is in transit. Who knows, maybe I'll get it for Christmas or the day after.
I've already developed two items for the Bazooka that will turn it into a dredge (hand powered pump & header).
Bob

ebuyc

Jan 17, 2012
Spokane, Washington
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Good news. Got an email that my 36" Prospector is in transit. Who knows, maybe I'll get it for Christmas or the day after.
I've already developed two items for the Bazooka that will turn it into a dredge (hand powered pump & header).
Bob

Good news indeed, those Christmas presents that arrive late are the worst; especially when it is to yourself lol!

Now you just need a nice frame to put it in ;)

I get my new puppy tomorrow myself - so excited! [Mastador puppy]

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You in the butter zone now baby!
Congrats on the sluice, post some pics of the setup.

and the gold!
Good luck!

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Pics of the new hardware please. Happy shoveling.

OP
OP
Underburden

Underburden

Mar 22, 2012
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Gold Hog Stream Sluice
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'll post up a new thread in the sluicing section...right after this episode of Gold Rush :thumbsup:
Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions