Told YOU

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I TOLD YOU! I wasn't quitting but just couldn't get out as much as I wanted anymore. LOL I went out this morning to a beach where I could park real close to the beach and wouldn't have to walk far to the water. I carried my fold up chair down to the edge so I could sit down if I needed to (which I did) ::) I didn't find much today but I did get out and I did find SOMETHING! I found two earrings, both junk. I know one is an earring and I "think" the other one is part of an earring. I ended up with a total of 13 pennies and 1 nickel. Also found a small clip. All in all not bad - for me! I'll take it and there's always tomorrow. ;D

junknmoney100208.jpg

Here is a closeup of the earrings.

earrings100208.jpg

Come on gng's I want to see some more great finds! Speaking of great finds... I am soooooo jealous (and happy for) Naurthoniel on his recent find. WTG!

Upvote 0

SandFiddler

Aug 13, 2008
Detector(s) used
White's BHID
It's all about the hunt Mumszie. I'm glad you didn't quit.

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
[size=14pt]Nice going Mumszie. As you can see by my posts I'm in the same league as you. The only rings I found were from the 'beaver tail' pull tabs. :laughing7:

JoeSWFla

Jun 15, 2007
Knew you couldn't stay away from the water long.Once it's in the blood it's hard to get out.
Good to see you back.HH Joe

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac
More jewelry in a hunt that I usually find. Im happy to get any single piece of jewelry, even junk earrings are welcomed :)

FloridaBill

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2008
Punta Gorda, Florida
Detector(s) used
Compass & Beachunter 300, Garrett Seahunter Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad to see your back in the water I knew you couldn't stay away.........

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumzie, heck I am new to water hunting too.. tomorrow will be my 3rd time out.. so we'll see how I do.. you can betcha I will post it thou.. falling on my knees n praying I dont come home empty handed... :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread