ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
defended your "rights" today ---at the guana river salvage rules meeting

yes I told the state that the "500 foot buffer zone" from the water line drawn in a circle would in effect "outlaw" hunting the beaches and shallow waters by tourist --who flock here seeking to find themselves a "treasure" coin --- if enacted --it becomes illegal for them to do so --and they very well might decide to go to a "friendly state" over florida thus a net loss of tourist dollars in these tough times something "we the people of florida" can ill afford after my telling them this-- a few min went by and dr wheeler said " mr salis we are going to repeal the part about recreational areas and beaches *"

the second point I made was how the state in effect makes you belong to the soc. of reg. pro acrhies -- for your archies degrees to be honored by the state archie dept. --- by the way the group in its by laws says " no archie belonging to this group shall work for a for profiet group" --- the state demands you have a archie from this group and the group refuses to work for you -- thus "knowingly" setting an "impossible to meet standard" -- which at the very least is immoral and unethical -- and very will maybe illegal as well.

the last part was when I said it both wrong and possibly smacks of foreign tampering with our political process --- when "foreign" people writing in by e mails have a say equal to "us and state of florida citizens" -- I just voted today --aussies can not vote in our elections --so why do they have standing in "our" american domestic policy matters? ala their e mails carrying as much weight as folks that attended the meetings.

I did my best for ya (even though I was running 102 fever and was sick as a dog --I went cuz it was too important to miss out out on) -- * update * I found out today 10/25/2008 it was the onset of puenomia that was fighting off going to the meeting--- after fighting it for the last 5 days with antibotics and getting nowhere today I went in to the hospital --they switched me to a differant antibotic --and if I'm not better by useday -- I have to go in for a bit .

Upvote 0

XT18000

May 26, 2008
Re: defended your "rights" today ---at the guana river salvage rules meeting

THANK YOU IVAN

NOT FROM FL. but think its way past time that we the people

stood up for our rights and I think you did a hell of a good deed

for the rest of us that were unable to or to INDIFFERENT to do

it for ourselves!!!!! Again sir THANK YOU and happy hunting!

Narthoniel

Bronze Member
Jul 1, 2008
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Excal 2 and E Trac

Thank you. Florida's rules are over the top, and I am glad you made a difference for the better.

More importantly, I hope your fever subsides and you return to full health quickly. Take care of yourself.

Anthony

ClonedSIM

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2005
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
White's XLT

Three cheers for IVAN!!! :blob1: :blob1: :blob1:

Way to go, buddy! :thumbsup:

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thank...it would have been a bummer to not bring my MD to that paradise...

HH
-GC

Moe (fl)

Jul 25, 2007
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Whites, Tesoro, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Way to go Ivan! 8)

You helped the entire treasure hunting community yesterday with your involvement and great eloquence!

Many thanks to you my friend! You are a real American!

Get well soon!

HH.
Moe

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.

Many people hate us metal detectorists...

And we loose our rights because we have become idiots...
We spend our lives in front of the idiot box while the local governments take our freedoms away...

At least, those people who enact laws against the rest of us are also loosing their freedoms themselves...For them and their families..

gold-digger

Jul 4, 2006
Gulf Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excals & Quattro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Thanks Ivan. Glad to have you fighting for our rights.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread