Pulse machines, which is best and why?

L

Ludgatecoins_uk

I am thinking about purchasing a pulse induction machine but really don't know too much about them. I did have the Garret sea hunter II but it was a terrible machine. I am quite an experienced detectorist and have used many models? and made many finds but the pulse machine that I refer to was really not as sensitive as I was led to believe. In fact on burying a thin section gold ring at about 8 inches in wet sand the Seahunter couldn't locate it but my Troy x5 did. Now I am not knocking Garret as they make some fine machines but this really didn't meet my expectations. Build quality was exceptional but performance was not.

I was watching a program on TV the other evening about Treasure that had been found in the US, featuring the wonderful 'Atocha' treasure and about some of the wonderful finds that have been made on the Florida Coast by detectorists and it showed a lot of detectorists walking up and down the beach and they were all using Fisher Impulse PI machines.

Can anyone spend some time to explain which are the best machines for wet sand (bathing areas)

Many Thanks

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread