4 More Gold, Thats 10 for the week...so far. And a skeleton!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
4 More Gold, That's 10 for the week...so far. And a skeleton!

Aloha all, got back out to the beach where I found 6 gold this week (see today's forum for those). Started hunting the beach at 8am as it was high tide and rough. Found a bunch of coins and a cool sterling silver pendant of a skeleton riding a skate board. After I had enough digging of the pull tabs I jumped in the water and hunted hard an area a short ways away from where I found the other 6 pieces of gold. Before long I was rewarded with a 14K ladies ring with a dark green emerald, followed by a 14K pendant with initials, man I searched hard for the chain. Next came the mans 14K ring with Diamonds, unfortunately one is missing, gonna have to get that replaced. And finally I walked back over, but from a different angle, a spot I'd already hunted and found the small 18K wedding band. There is also another ring with engraving inside, but no mark, not sure if it is silver or something else. Also got a sterling bling earring along with numerous junk ones and a junk cross. Plus there was 142 coins total found. Oh and just so you don't think it comes easy, theres a pick of the trash I had to dig to get what I got.. :BangHead: Happy Hunting all.

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: 4 More Gold, That's 10 for the week...so far. And a skeleton!

all those folks should be thinking your for that nasty trash removal. That is a lot of scooping my friend.
Great finds, hard work pays off.

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300

wow you were busy that day. good job! :icon_king:

Marty-Graw

Feb 8, 2006
Albertville Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Musketeer Advantage, Garrett Treasure Ace 300

that ring with the diamond missing is a monster ...excellent job......now i know where i lost my keys

beachboy

Bronze Member
May 26, 2008
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark

Great run...hope it continues

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

Soooooo when does the new jewelry store open?????? You are finding enough to open your own! LOL WTG

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used

mumszie said:
Soooooo when does the new jewelry store open?????? You are finding enough to open your own! LOL WTG
It's always open...You see something you like, just make an offer. Cha-Ching :occasion14:

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS

I was definitely at the wrong beach when I was in Fl
nice finds

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE

AS USUAL , i am totally blown away by ur finds. but it gives me hope that someday i might actually be able to make finds like this. i was always wondering if most of the magic was hawaii.or u. seems like u have made the adjustment nicely.

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used

scrounger said:
AS USUAL , i am totally blown away by ur finds. but it gives me hope that someday i might actually be able to make finds like this. i was always wondering if most of the magic was hawaii.or u. seems like u have made the adjustment nicely.
I wouldn't credit Hawaii with anything. I've been living here in Florida for 15 years before I went there. So it's me :evil6:

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2

your on a roll!!!!! winter month's must be your best???

Return the Class ring!!!!! :thumbsup:

Happy hunting

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE

finderzzs said:
scrounger said:
I wouldn't credit Hawaii with anything. I've been living here in Florida for 15 years before I went there. So it's me :evil6:
U R MOST AWESOME, O WISE ONE :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread