OBX has any body been to the obx to hunt this year

BeachHugger

Sep 13, 2006
scooterl said:
yea thats www.thetreasuredepot.com top ten coins of 2008 scooter 1643 sliver coin

take a look beach huggie :icon_pirat:

Well, Scootie...just be thankful none of those Soda Pop Pirates :icon_pirat: entered that contest; otherwise, you would have finished a distant...."also ran"... :icon_pirat:
Authenic escudos and gold guineas trump fake silver coins anytime. :icon_pirat:

OP
OP
scooterl

scooterl

Feb 23, 2008
badin lake nc.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, excalibur 1000
you know what beach huggie diaper you need to grow up and quit being so jealus over someone finding something at the beach you live at and get over it , you should be drinking MILK instead of soda pop . the coin i found is real , they wouldnt have put it on there top ten and the one you have on your web page looks like it came out of a magazine , because it is clean mine looks like it has just been found . oh and ps what was you address down there again ill really come see you really !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
scooterl

scooterl

Feb 23, 2008
badin lake nc.
Detector(s) used
whites dfx, excalibur 1000
heres the picture of me at corolla beach light house :thumbsup:

Attachments

• corolla beach light house.jpg
    corolla beach light house.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 316
  • 04-04-2009 08;17;08AM.jpg
    04-04-2009 08;17;08AM.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 260

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was there Easter Sunday and found an 1808 East India Company coin as well as a silver quarter, a Euro and a silver ring. You can see my finds on the "Todays Finds" part of this forum.

Attachments

• India3.jpg
    India3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 196
  • India3.jpg
    India3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 192

steve from ohio

Aug 1, 2008
I was there in March. So cold and windy that it was unbearable. All I found was lots of sand and a huge dead shark.

They need a good storm to wash away all the houses that are near the beach along with the sand. Seems they have been sanding the beaches. I rode the beach with my Jeep and for miles, not one visible wreck. Must have been covered by sand.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread