CZ20-First gold,dry sand.

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It is small but cute,10K 2.2gr.
3446401718_ffd1f772a1_b.jpg

Upvote 0

KrabJ

Greenie
Sep 11, 2006
Central FL
Very nice!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and my daughter on Sunday. We both felt like we met a metal detecting STAR. :icon_sunny:

We only detected for about 10 minutes but came up with a quarter and a penny, we had to hurry and check out of the hotel and head home.

Thanks again,

Kim & Andra

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
KrabJ said:
Very nice!!!!!!

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me and my daughter on Sunday. We both felt like we met a metal detecting STAR. :icon_sunny:

We only detected for about 10 minutes but came up with a quarter and a penny, we had to hurry and check out of the hotel and head home.

Thanks again,

Kim & Andra
About "metal detecting STAR" I am not sure,but it was nice meet you,and your daughter.
Good Luck and happy hunting.
MT Pockets said:
Excellent Find !!! :thumbsup: Small or not... WTG..
Thank you.
mumszie said:
I hope MY CZ-20 comes up with a pretty little thing like that! If and when I get the darn machine back! WTG!
You will Mumszie,You will.

therover

Feb 23, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
CZ6a (2),Infinium, E-Trac,CZ20, X5, CZ20,X-Terra 705, Treasure Baron Goldtrax, XL-Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Bulg...what size coil you have on the CZ20 ? Thinking of getting a CZ21 with an 8 inch coil. I have been using bigger coils on the beach but come to realize sometimes bigger is not always better.

OP
OP
The Bulgarian

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
therover said:
Bulg...what size coil you have on the CZ20 ? Thinking of getting a CZ21 with an 8 inch coil. I have been using bigger coils on the beach but come to realize sometimes bigger is not always better.
I have 12 inch coil.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread