GSBS winner show 2009

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I made a video of the "winners" and it is only 4 minutes and 15 seconds long. I don't know how long it will be up there. Due to copyright issues almost every one of the shows I've done have either had the audio (music) disabled or the video (the show) disabled! RATS So I think I am going to quit putting them up on You Tube. Meanwhile if you are fast... you may get to see it. Especially look at the end! I thought that was cute. Here is the link. (For as long as it lasts) :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Fskps2sWg

Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was there anyone who didn't win something? That was a lot of prizes! Monty

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Mumszie, that's my happy face at 2:56

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This is NOT the final version. I have a lot of names to gather so if you won something over there and care to share that info with me.... I need

If you won in the competition .... who are you and what did you win.
If you won in the raffles.... who are you and what did you win.
If you were in the 50 envelopes.... what number were you, who are you and what did you win?

I dont have acess to the list that was made so I am having to depend on people to give me this info when they can.

I will have it all eventually and then I will finish the show the way it should be done. I want to get the "winner" show done first. Meanwhile I am making 5 more shows of just the pictures that were taken but it takes time! ::)

ramfan

May 30, 2008
Myrtle Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett F250/F150
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Looked like everyone had fun! Too bad and very sad that it is the last one.

Darrell

UncleTom

Jun 3, 2006
SEABROOK TEXAS
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS I and II, CTX-3030, Equinox 600, X-terra 70,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very well done mumszie, I like the end takes you back some and looked like a lot of fun! Tom

Gypsy huntress

Aug 10, 2007
West Palm Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
White XL Pro; Minelab Excalibur; Garrett Infinium; Garrett 250; Fisher CZ-3D; Tesoro Silver Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looking forward to your updated version. Good luck with getting all the information gathered. This takes a lot of time.

Gypsy Huntress

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mumszie, as usual you do a fantastic job on these videos. I hope that people appreciate the time and effort you put into making these. Well done!! Are you using powerpoint or some other software? The effects are great.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread