Strange ...

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
You just never know what you are going to find in the water or anywhere you hunt for that matter! I did manage to get my four quarters this morning but little else. The beach was really filling up when I left around 10 am. If it is like this the next couple of days there should be some good hunting on Sunday evening or Monday morning! I hope!

MoneynJunk050109.jpg

Anyway, I wasn't really doing all that well and then BANG! I got a BIG hit. It was a really nice pair of needle-nose pliers! My husband was happy I found those. LOL They are in great shape too so I figure some fisherman must have lost them recently. I also found a fish hook and a large sinker in the same general area.

Hooknsinker050109.jpg

I found a barrette and a rubber band type thing for the hair with a metal band. That was the extent of my "jewelry". I found a toy car in the dry sand as I was leaving.

toycar050109.jpg

Well like I said I didn't find BB's treasure chest and I didn't get rich but I had fun and the water was grrrrrrreat! So.. I'll take it! :wink:

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's what counts, having fun.

Is the water warming up now??

Good luck on the next hunt, see you on the beach next week.

I posted another scuba video if you want to see it, placed under the other post.

HH

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Mumszie. I just love finding those small cars and trucks. They sound off good on the detector and you just don't know what you'll get. I'd rather find a couple of those cars than a handful of clad. Probably worth more anyway.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
from the range of your finds, if there had been anything else really good around you would of found it.

Dirt Fishin Dale

Aug 23, 2006
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Excal 1000, Binford 5000 super hunter
You found Dave Blaney's car! Good job!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread