Any good news re the Beach Conditions Treasure Coast?

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008
Re: Any 'good' news re the Beach Conditions Treasure Coast?

We have had high winds and beautiful white caps here at Wabasso Beach N of Vero. The rebuilt park just reopened and the place is packed by the time the gates are opened....so still limited parking even tho more spaces were added....very nice bath,shower and shelter space,too. Should be for the near million spent ! The new ramp is handicapped designed for easy access...just met a couple the other evening from Sebastian were are thrilled they will soon see all of the snow birds leave, and can enjoy it more often . SOOOOOO......there may soon be lost 'treasures' to be found from beach goers and surfers and even Disney folks.
Have seen quite a few guys detecting at Golden Sands and other nearby sites,but arrive EARLY for parking.
The FLA turtle watch gals/guys and the Disney group seem to be out around 10 amish, have always been very friendly...wave to them -they stop and will chat about nesting counts...just be sure avoid the nest sites and stay out of the dunes. My best finds have always been at low tide anyway....and keep your eyes wide open for '''green'''.....if you want to see the """GREEN""" that was found near Golden Sands,drop in to the Fisher Museum...it is on display in the shop ,so you won't even have to pay to see it. Good luck yall.....stay hydrated... I will be here till 5-15 so pm me and I'll update yall...I live JUST across A1A AND go almost every day.....esd

Larsmed

Jan 10, 2007
Greencovesprings, Florida
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sandshark, bh jr.
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

what will u be wearing?

Fla-Gal

Feb 14, 2008

Morning-sometimes a Va Tech shirt...and always LOTS OF sunscreen....gotta get to the beach- low tide in just a short while.....and only a gentle breeze this morn.Bet the surfers will be unhappy,but the surf fisher gals/guys are probably already set up and 'catchin. Wonder what it is like further south...anyone out there ????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread