Glasses found

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
The other morning I found a pair of wire rimmed glasses at one of the small beaches I hunt. Someone contacted me and asked if I had found them at CWB as he had lost his there. It was another MD'er. For the life of me I can't find that post or remember if he pm'd me or emailed me. Soooooooo This morning we were down at CWB and my daughter (EmeraldEyes) found a pair of wire rimmed glasses. They look like bifocals. Here is a picture and if you are reading this and they are yours I will happily return them to you. Just PM me or email me with your address.

Glasses072809.jpg

She did very well with clad and ended up with a dollar bill found in the sand for a total of $3.45. Oh and she found another Bic lighter. We sure seem to find a lot of those!

I on the other hand for a grand total of 3 cents! I think the jewelry store door was closed, locked and boarded up. The Surf Gods were taking a very extended coffee break or something! I walked from the rocks north to the pier and back in the water. Zig zagging at times and at other times going back and forth trying to really cover small areas. I got a total of 2 hits the whole time. One was a bobby pin Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr and the other hit was down near the pier and was a key on a ring. RATS!!!!! Those were the only two hits I got all morning long!

Key072809.jpg

Well that was my tale of woe this morning. STILL.... the day was beautiful, the water calm and warm and I did manage to find 3 pennies on my way back to the car. LOL I'lll take it!

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok I know one thing for certain.....................THEIR NOT MINE...... :tongue1: ............lol .look on the bright side theres allways tomarrow an you know where to go lady :icon_thumright:

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
i found a pair of glasses like that also at CWB a few days ago. i still have them..they say foster grant spare pair inside...

well better luck next time! miket

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Cavedweller is the one that lost his glasses at CWB recently but lost them IN the water when a wave hit and knocked them off. So if anyone finds those..... Post it! His has wire frames all the way around the lens.

C

Cappy Z.

Hi mumsie,

Back in early 80's I bought a nice lot in Springhill for 5 grand and then sold it for 6 1/2 six months later. I wonder how much they average now?

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
mumszie said:
Cavedweller is the one that lost his glasses at CWB recently but lost them IN the water when a wave hit and knocked them off. So if anyone finds those..... Post it! His has wire frames all the way around the lens.
the glasses i found do have the wire all around but i think the "foster grant" name on the side will be a big CLUE in telling if they are his...found near the rocks at CWB.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread