Argggggg matey!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
It was a slow morning today. Not one of my better mornings but I'm not complaining.

MoneynJunk072909.jpg

I did manage a few coins and a bent bangle bracelet along with the usual junk.

I kept begging the surf Gods for a ring but they gave me a skull and crossbones instead. I got to tell you I worked for it too! It kept going through my scoop. I finally was able to grab it before it went through the holes again. I thought it was a dangling earring at first but then I saw that it was one of those belly jewels. It surprises me that I don't find more of these since all the young (and not so young) girls are wearing them now days.

BellyJewel0729092.jpg

EmeraldEyes did a little better in clad and was teasing me by telling me she found a ring.

Finds072909.jpg

She didn't - she found an EAR ring and it is just a junk one. We are starting to get kind of competitive with each other. Although I'D rather be the one to find the "good" stuff, I am happy when she does too. LOL

Earring072909.jpg

Upvote 0

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice... I got my first belly ring the other day... surprised ya don't find more.. :thumbsup:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't got a belly ring either, but I bet mine fall through the scoop so I am not worried about it.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
txkickergirl said:
I haven't got a belly ring either, but I bet mine fall through the scoop so I am not worried about it.

This one fell through about 5-6 times before I finally was able to snag it. I will put some screen in the bottom and next time I won't have so much trouble!

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey congrats on the finds. Good that your getting out. To hot, to dry, to lazy and to lazy. :thumbsup: Take care.

Burdie

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
:icon_pirat:
Hey mumzie you didn't get skunked and I hope the back came off of the belly charm before it was lost. OuCH!

C

Cappy Z.

I spent the day at work.....so by my standards you hit the mother lode!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread