Forgot the mojo

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Everyone has these and today was one of my bad days. I must have left the mojo at home because it sure wasn't with me this morning! I ended up (for a 2-1/2 hunt) one penny, one junk earring, a bottle cap and a couple pull tabs. Wahhhhhh!

MoneynJunk080109.jpg

Oh well there is always tomorrow! Hope you gng's find a bunch to post so I can drool. :wink:

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
didnt your mother tell you to all have on good mojo when you leave the house lol......you'll get it next time hun :icon_thumright:

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
at least you got something you can post a pic of. I found one silver earing of hoop design, and a silver ring with a nice piece of cz in it. I'm not posting pictures because I don't want someone that lost them last year calling me up and telling me to give them back :dontknow:

I hunted the very end of Pinellas County today without going to Ft Desoto. The beach was clean, the water was clean, I mean the place was hammered, no pull tabs, bottle caps bobby pins,

At least the water was calm and clear. My bud told me a shark was swimmin close to me, but I didn't see it.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
davest said:
at least you got something you can post a pic of. I found one silver earing of hoop design, and a silver ring with a nice piece of cz in it. I'm not posting pictures because I don't want someone that lost them last year calling me up and telling me to give them back :dontknow:

I hunted the very end of Pinellas County today without going to Ft Desoto. The beach was clean, the water was clean, I mean the place was hammered, no pull tabs, bottle caps bobby pins,

At least the water was calm and clear. My bud told me a shark was swimmin close to me, but I didn't see it.

I don't want to start something here but.... I do want to have my say. I'm not worried about someone claiming to have lost something and want it back. First of all I have never found anything that is really worth a lot of money. I might feel differently if I had. Secondly I found it sure but you have to tell me where you lost it, and describe it very well. I know there is a picture but I don't say WHERE I found it or what inscription may be inside it or WHEN you lost it. etc. and last but not least if it is that important to you then you can have the darn thing back. Big deal.

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know how it is...either you find it or you don't.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

I think I've been to that beach and was also surprised that it was sooooo clean in and out of the water. I couldn't believe it! I haven't been back. As for the shark..... I know they are out there but as long as I don't see them... I can deal with it but once I actually SEE one near me..... I'm not sure I'd have the guts to get back in the water. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread