A very good morning

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Boy the mojo was working today! What a bee U T ful morning it was. I got sunglasses and the usual junk but...

MoneynJunk080209.jpg

Right off the bat I got an earring. It is 925 with (looks like) black stones. I saw a similar one not to long ago on here that someone else had found but it had tiny diamonds in it. It must be a popular design. Anyway this one is silver so - not bad!

Earring080209.jpg

Then I found a necklace. Nothing special. Just the type a young boy would wear. The middle part of it spins around.

Jewelry080209.jpg

And is that rings in the picture? Yes, it is. Not one - not two but THREE GOLD RINGS this morning. All three are gold!

The first is a 10k with a pearl with two small diamonds.

Ring08020910k.jpg

Then came a nice heavy but rather small 14k wedding band with 3 small diamonds.

Ring08020914k.jpg

And last but not least a lovely gold ring with a diamond in the middle with 6 smaller ones surrounding it. None are real big. It is a delicate looking ring but pretty. I am having trouble reading the karats on this one. I can see the k very plain and the 1 but can not make out if it is a 0....2... 4 behind the 1. No matter I can tell it is gold and I'm happy!

Ring080209xxk.jpg

Yes it was a wonderful morning for me today and I hope your morning was just as good or better. I can't wait to read about your finds. :wink:

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Mumszie :hello2:, your the ma-, oops sorry I mean your the woman......... :wav:

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Mumszie, you are on fire!!!! Congrats on those sweet rings!

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great way to start out your day and then to find Gold on top of everything..geesh wish I was you instead of stuck at work.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread