Check one off the list!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I had another great morning. I made a list some time ago of things others had found and I want to find too. I add to it all of the time.

Items on my list at the moment are things such as....

Platinium ring
Platinium ring w/diamonds
Spinner ring
Military ring
Class ring
Claddagh ring
A heavy gold chain
A heavy gold chain w/medallion

Well you get the idea. Now I can cross off one of the items!

This morning the water was actually cold to me and I was shivering. I wasn't sure how long I was going to hunt. I was just too cold but I still managed a couple of hours before giving up.

MoneynJunk080309.jpg

I found an octopus! I'm not sure what it is... just some kind of kids toy that was floating on the bottom but I eyeballed it and picked it up.

Octopus080309.jpg

I found another fish hook. I'm not crazy about finding these but better me than some swimmer. I found another hoop earring. This one is not as big as the ones I've been finding and it is pretty shinny so I don't think it's been there long. It's just junk.

Earring080309-1.jpg

And last but not least I found one of the items on my list. A claddagh ring. For those of you that don't know.... A claddagh ring is is a traditional Irish ring given in friendship or worn as a wedding ring. Mine is 14k gold. Yippee!

Ring08030914k.jpg
:wink:

Upvote 0

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Go Mumzie!! love the ring. think I need to put one on my list. & the octopus? don't know what its for, but I would hang it on my car mirror.

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrads on finding an item on your list

I have 2 to check off from this summer; an engagement ring (found 2) and an 18k ring

I'm still waiting for platinum and one with a hallmark on the inside.....of course I'm still waiting for one of those magic holes that they talk about in books that all of the gold gathers into.....

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Capt. JP said:
congrads on finding an item on your list

I have 2 to check off from this summer; an engagement ring (found 2) and an 18k ring

I'm still waiting for platinum and one with a hallmark on the inside.....of course I'm still waiting for one of those magic holes that they talk about in books that all of the gold gathers into.....

Whoops! I don't have an 18k ring on my list! I need to add that and a 24k!

fldaphne

May 27, 2008
Gulfcoast of Florida
Detector(s) used
White's Beach Hunter ID
Wow! You actually had a Claddagh ring on your list! Visualizing works I guess.

and you found a ring that can be given in friendship. Hmmmm.......

Only kiding - I enjoy seeing your finds.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
congrats on the ring and I hope you get to check the rest off soon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread