A Good Day At The Beach

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got to the beach to do some detecting. The day was warm and cloudy, just the way I like it for detecting.

I got the usual junk of pull tabs, rusty nails, lead fishing weights and of course everyone's favorite, Bottle Tops.

In waist deep water I got a great signal and pulled up this ear ring. When I first saw it in my scoop I thought for sure I had a gold ring, but alas, it just wasn't my luck. It's not even gold, just another piece of costume jewelry, maybe next time.

earring.gif

Once out of the water and working the dry sand I found one of my favorite items, a toy car. It's not a 'tootsie' car and doesn't even have the manufacturer's name on it. It doesn't even say what country it was made. The only thing on the bottom is the copywrite of 2000 and 'Team Caliber, Inc.". I'd never heard of that one before, has anyone else?

carpost.gif

Going along I got a real nice signal and saw something shiny poking out of the sand. I knew I didn't have to dig for this one. I picked it up and got myself a real nice Sterling Silver men's ring. It weighs 3/8 oz or 14g. Gold items are a tough find here in New England, but I'll keep taking the silver that people drop waiting for me to find.

dblringpost.gif

Happy Hunting!!!

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg nice ring

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep going Mat, you know it's there! WTG on the hefty silver!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread