Platinum, Gold and Silver from past two weeks water hunts

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
I posted a much longer writeup on the today's finds forum, but thought the water hunters here would like to see my pics.

I was on vacation for two weeks on the East Coast, and while I hunted most of the two weeks, these finds came from the first four days when the tides and weather were on my side :)

IMG_2077.jpg

IMG_2018.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2024.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2040.jpg

IMG_2051.jpg

The finds pictured include a one half ounce platinum wedding band ($600 scrap value), a large man's gold wedding band with three small diamonds, a woman's 10K gold ring with a cluster of small diamonds, a 14K gold ring with black onyx stone and small diamond, a silver and gold ring marked both 950 and 18K, a 14K Chinese symbol pendant, several silver rings, and a sterling St. Florian Protect Us firefighter's medal on a really nice silver chain.

I can't wait to get back in the water again, but will have to wait for mid-September when I'll be back east again for a week.

Happy Hunting,

Jim

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang son,Very nice congrats............Cotton :tongue3:

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
SUPER SUPER FINDS. Man you did great! Strange, I thought when I found that same 950/18k ring like yours last week it was a home made one of a kind ring, mine isn't marked and I had no idea why it would have those holes. Congrats. :icon_thumleft:

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul

you were using the excal correct? What tone does plat. give off. Since I haven't found one yet I was just wondering if I am missing them.

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That makes for a real nice vacation, doesn't it? Congrats on all the goodies. :hello2:

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweeeeeeeeet!

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That was one nice vacation with those finds. When you mention the EC, I hope it was far south on the NY/NJ shoreline, otherwise there'll be no finds for me :laughing9: Again, great hunt :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions