MOJO too weak

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I think I used most of my mojo up the other day and it is too weak to work anymore. I went to CWB this morning. The water was so warm, almost like stepping into a bathtub! The water was calm - just the way I like it. It was just beautiful down there but..... I just wasn't finding anything. I think I wore my mojo out the other day! I ended up with one cheapo hoop earring and $1.23 in clad.

MoneynJunk080509.jpg

Ah well. I'll take it and be happy. A storm was brewing and we went ahead and left. Just in time I think too. Boy, did the sky get black and the water looked green when we left and I could see some lightening every now and then.

EmeraldEyes did a little better than me up on the dry sand but still nothing to "shout" about. She found a cheapo charm, a metal button, a belly ring with a pink stone and $2.03 in clad. :wink:

MoneynJunk0805092.jpg

Bellyring080509.jpg
Button080509.jpg

Charm080509.jpg

Not real productive but we each got a little something so we didn't get skunked. I saw a few other MD'ers but they didn't seem to want to "chat" so I passed them by. One did wave and then turned his back and one of the others gave us a "dirty" look as if to say don't get near MY spot. We didn't. LOL Anyway it wasn't one of my greatest days but still not a BAD day. I'll take it and be happy. I hope your day is as good or better. :wink:

Upvote 0

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds there, Mumszie. Remember: A bad day of detecting, is better than any day of working. Keep the coil to the sand and your "MOJO" will return.

PS this email contains a special "MOJO" spell, if you read this your "MOJO" is back!
:laughing7: :hello: :icon_pirat: ;D :icon_thumright:

Ed D.

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Born2Dtect said:
Nice finds there, Mumszie. Remember: A bad day of detecting, is better than any day of working. Keep the coil to the sand and your "MOJO" will return.

PS this email contains a special "MOJO" spell, if you read this your "MOJO" is back!
:laughing7: :hello: :icon_pirat: ;D :icon_thumright:

Ed D.

Oh boy, oh boy, OH BOY! My mojo is back! I can't wait to get out there tomorrow morning! Come on MOJO start working so you will be ready in the morning!

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
upright swingin a beepin stick on a sunny day is allways good mojo the finds are just a plus :icon_thumright:

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just being out swinging would be enough to make me happy, and not working :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread