Another junk day

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
This morning was another junk day. I did find $1.62 in clad so that was good. I also found a pair of glasses. I think they are UV glasses and I looked them up on the internet trying to see if they were "good" ones but although I found similar ones none were like the ones I have. It says z87 AOS Meraliks Taiwan on the arm. Best I could find out is that they are safety glasses. Ah well they are scratched up pretty good and since I found them among the rocks and stumps in the water it is no wonder. I was having a pretty good time until a car full of teenage boys showed up. I moved from where I was to the other end of the beach and darned if they didn't end up coming over there too! Have I mentioned I hate kids? OK OK before any of you get your dander up... I don't HATE them but prefer to stay away from them when I can. When I was younger I never could understand all of those adult only condos, trailer parks and houses that didn't want kids. Now that I'm a lot older I begin to understand. It was so tranquil out. Quiet, beautiful, peaceful and then.............. yelling, screaming & hijinks. **sigh** I am too old for all of that anymore. That is another reason I like hunting so early in the mornings.

MoneynJunk081009.jpg

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah I like the peace and quiet too, when others aren't around. My beef is more with the pesky little kids that get in your way and won't leave you alone.

thorny196

Apr 11, 2007
Moyock, North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Sand Shark
Yea you would think those parents would tell their kids to stay away from the guy with the big metal scoop but no they swim around you with the waves pushing them all over the place. Its only a matter of time before some little curious kid gets hit by a wave and pushed into a big metal scoop!! I always shield mine with my body or lift it over my head when they start coming around and then I move faster to get away from them... they are a pain in the axx. (but I still love them)!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread