Ohio Beaches surrender the goods

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I have been in Ohio for the last week, man the cooler weather sure is nice. I figured since I was here for a week, I would send up my Dual Field to hunt the quarry they live on. Well the water is too deep with out scuba, so I tried around the park, it has been a swimmin hole for a hundred years or so. Unfortunatly the ground is so littered with junk I gave up here and decided to hit a Lake Erie beach that was closest.
MetalDetecting002.jpg

Been up there 3 trips and found the usual Florida crap, bobby pins, pull tabs and minimum amount of coins. I did pull out 2 junker kids rings on the second trip and a junker ear ring. So on the last rip this morn since I will be flying back tommorow minimal clad and such, and I can't believe people swim there... every inch or so at the waters edge is goose poop. Some look like a german shepard was out there :o. I decided to give it a few more minutes and head out. Bam one on top and the other not 2 feet away!!!
MetalDetecting007.jpg

Wait for it...

Both junkers... But that brings my ring total since the first of July to 7... But I will be glad to be back and hunt the Florida beaches again... Next week I get my new RTG scoop and then we will be helping her parents move back down to Punta Gorda. Miss going to the South West Gulf Beaches... :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Junkers are nice for grand daughters for a short time. :hello:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that sucks they looked real nice

OP
OP
S.S.Tupperware

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Think I will start hangin them on lil Max's collar...
nsb3-10-07013-1.jpg

:laughing9:

C

Cappy Z.

I grew up in Ohio.

What beaches?

Thanks for posting..I always like to hear stories about Ohio...lol.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions