Small milestone crossed

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I have been going to Clearwater beach to water hunt for a little over 2 years and I have NEVER found a ring IN the water. I've found many in the dry sand but NEVER IN the water. Today I walked in the water and my very first hit was a ring. Not much of a ring I admit. It is just a little toe ring and not even a "good" one (I think it's tin LOL) but nevertheless a ring.

Ring081209.jpg

I wasn't feeling so good when I went down and even started to just go back home but "the fever" was upon me and I got out of the car, got my gear on and trudged to the water. I figured I would feel better once I got in the water. Well, with that first hit being a ring, even though it was a pos ring, I did feel better so on I went. My second hit of the day was an earring. Again it's not a "good" one. It is very like the one my daughter found down there a few weeks ago. No they are not a pair but very similar. I broke the post off this one trying to bend it back in place.

Earring081209.jpg

This is the earring that EmeraldEyes found a while back. See how much alike they are?

Earring070609.jpg

Then every target I got was junk. Lots of bobby pins, a hair clip, a pull tab and then this....... thing. I do not know what this one is. At first I thought it was a ring but then I wasn't sure. It doesn't look like a charm for a bracelet or necklace so I do not know what it is. Maybe one of you gng's can help me out with this. Whatever it is.... it is nothing "good"

Thing081209.jpg

Well no matter. My finds were not the best but I did find a ring IN the water at CWB! Hooray!

MoneynJunk081209.jpg

Like I said not much but I'm happy..... I'll take it! :wink:

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread