Got beat again

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Once again the younger generation beat me out! We went down to CWB and I've been getting my "tired" days again. I really thought I could do it but after driving all the way down there I just couldn't so I sat this one out while EmeraldEyes did the hunting. The water was too rough for me to get in anyway. I did manage to hunt a couple a strips and for just doing that - I did pretty well. Here are my finds.

MoneynJunk081609-1.jpg

I did get lucky on my second attempt to hunt and found a silver earring with tiny diamond chips so all was not lost. I think this is a pretty one. It says 925 inside and something else but I just can't read what else it says.

Earring081609925withdiamondchips-1.jpg

I got a total of 44 cents and a silver earring. Not bad for not hunting much! :wink:

EmeraldEyes found a broken piece of cheap jewelry so I beat her on that but she did well on clad including a Susan B Anthony dollar coin for a total of $3.31 including one Canadian penny.

Finds081609.jpg

She also found a bait bag or fish bag (I think) It is brand new and was floating in the water. And a spongy bat & tennis ball (not shown).

Finds0816092.jpg

So even though I didn't get to hunt much this morning it was still a good day. I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I hope you gng's find some good stuff to post. I am looking forward to reading about them! ;D

Upvote 0

Stickmarsh

May 17, 2008
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur & Sovereign
Nice post, good job on the silver earring. My dog Jack says, "You did good."

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds