American Disabled Veterans....INFO

goldinmyear

May 25, 2009
So. OREGON.
Detector(s) used
GP-EXTREME, LST, XLT.
American Disabled Veterans....''INFO''

IN THE STATE OF OREGON..... If you are 30% or more (rated) your licence plates are free, Your fishing,and hunting licence is free, Your income from the V.A Comp Service is also...
Tax free. Thats not all...All camping privilages in all B.L.M ,and D.N.R , National forests,and Parks ,,some county,and citie parks as well are Half price. OH..I forgot to mention Tax breaks
on all types of Loans,and or grants. ,,,,,,,,,,AND FREEEEEEE BEACH PARKINGGG. DON'T FORGET TO THANK A ''VET'' AND, HIRE A ''VET'' AS WELL...HH.

Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: American Disabled Veterans....''INFO''

That is great! I am rated higher than 30 but would gladly give it up to regain the normal use of my eyes, arms and legs.

I can say that I have been treated very fairly and sometimes I even feel ashamed at some of the things that I get breaks on or for free outright. I am told that I earned them but I surely didn't set out to do so. I had hoped to serve a healthy 20 years, get the normal retirement and come back home to start a new career.

My funny story associated with this is that my sister gave me a 200 dollar Bass Pro Shops Gift Certificate. I shopped for over 2 hours trying to make my purchase come out to 200 dollars. I finally got that done and when I went to check out, I showed my retired Military I.D. as proof that I owned the Gift Certificate. The girl at the check out then told me I got 20 percent off that weekend for Military Appreciation Promotion. I would have been glad otherwise but I was dead tired from trying to get the amount to 200. I had to go back for another 30 minutes and fit another 40 dollars worth of merchandise into the picture!

Yes I have been treated more than fairly for something that nobody could have helped prevent anyway. Just a place in time where anybody could have been in my place. ??? :dontknow: ???

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: American Disabled Veterans....''INFO''

DaChief said:
That is great! I am rated higher than 30 but would gladly give it up to regain the normal use of my eyes, arms and legs.

I can say that I have been treated very fairly and sometimes I even feel ashamed at some of the things that I get breaks on or for free outright. I am told that I earned them but I surely didn't set out to do so. I had hoped to serve a healthy 20 years, get the normal retirement and come back home to start a new career.

My funny story associated with this is that my sister gave me a 200 dollar Bass Pro Shops Gift Certificate. I shopped for over 2 hours trying to make my purchase come out to 200 dollars. I finally got that done and when I went to check out, I showed my retired Military I.D. as proof that I owned the Gift Certificate. The girl at the check out then told me I got 20 percent off that weekend for Military Appreciation Promotion. I would have been glad otherwise but I was dead tired from trying to get the amount to 200. I had to go back for another 30 minutes and fit another 40 dollars worth of merchandise into the picture!

Yes I have been treated more than fairly for something that nobody could have helped prevent anyway. Just a place in time where anybody could have been in my place. ??? :dontknow: ???
:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread