I hunted in all that hot weather the last week.....(video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Nothing really earth shattering found but interesting.....I'm just learning this new video editing program....so bear with me....here it is....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Upvote 0

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Neat video. My videos turn out boring but yours have character.

Thanks for posting.

Cool finds. That Olympus Tough is a nice camera. I found one somewhere (we took a trip up the east coast of the USA) that we went this past summer. Mine was found in the water, being that it is waterproof to 33 feet it was in perfect condition. It had only one picture on it of the water. I guess it was lost at that point in neck deep water. I just sold it for $400, I know that's close to the price they sell for in the USA but where I'm at right now they sell for double or more if you can find one for sale here. That money is going into the pile to buy another detector.

Keep the videos coming.

HH

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: sweet finds wtg

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
great video and nice finds too Surfdigger.. wohooo I love those beads by the way..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread