Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bill virus flareup

swooped in and got mr platinum and off to the lane we head.........sky is darkening - ::)

park the rice burner and the thunder gives us the mumbles, raining, so we head for our 24th street shelter only to find jeff hanging out there also..........beach is closed.........maybe 45mins and no let up, so home we head. when i dropped off mr platinum i see a ray of sunshine - 8) back to the lane.

worked 4 block area for 2 hours with mr beaver.............results good on clad, one meager junk ring.

Attachments

• AU24NUT.jpg
    AU24NUT.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 369
Upvote 0

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you got over $3 in clad not bad. You say beach is closed. Do they close the whole beach or just the water. Can you hunt the sand if you want....Matt

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg nice finds

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The "left work early," got my attention. I would get tossed out on a disciplinary so I could go detecting.

Nice finds for a great day Max. Say, when are you going to get rid of that old rice burner? Do you carry the detector inside or in the bed of the truck?

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah...don't post things like "left work early" because I have been at work less than an hour now as I am reading this, and now wondering how the heck I could come up with an excuse to leave. Its harder in my case because my husband is the manager, dang you would all think ;DPERKS!!! ;D but sad sad sad, I can't call in to play hookey, and he won't even let me miss when I am sick, only when the school calls and sends the little one home.

Glad Bill is uncovering some stuff your way.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That wasn't a bad score on clad until you were tossed from the beach. Besides, it's not worth trying to hunt while holding a lightning rod :laughing9:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread