Two junk rings

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Yesterday afternoon my grandson wanted to go swimming so my daughter took him to the little beach that I go to a lot. She told me that there were quite a few teenagers over there but not too many adults. She also gave me the news that I already knew.... a lot of hunters hit that beach! She said there were 3 guys and 1 lady over there hunting the dry sand for over 2 hours and when they left another guy came and hunted the same area for another 2 hours. Since I don't hunt the dry sand (or rarely do) I figured maybe there would be something in the water. I was right but only a cheap tin, squeeze on ring. **sigh**

Ring0830091.jpg

Then I decided since I wasn't doing so well there I would hit another beach that is close by. The water was incredible and the day was beautiful but alas I didn't do much better there. I found another cheap tin ring right off the bat and thought that it was going to be a promising morning but after a few coins, a couple of nails, pull tabs and a hair clip my hopes were dashed. It was not to be today.

Ring0830092.jpg

My finds for the day are below.

MoneynJunk083009.jpg

Well tomorrow is another day and who knows..... it might be THE one! :wink:

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Well Mumszie that is the attitude. I got mine...you will get yours too one day!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions