Virigina Beach

gottahunt

Greenie
Aug 10, 2007
Virigina Beach

My wife and I are vacationing at Virginia Beach and having a good time detecting at the beach. It is a lot easier digging in the sand than it is in the hard ground back in Tennessee. These are our finds for the last four days not including all of the bottle caps and pull tabs, which we dug up a ton of. The ring on the left is 14K and the other one I'm not sure of, it may be SS.

Attachments

• HPIM0786.JPG
    HPIM0786.JPG
    321.5 KB · Views: 479
Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
Re: Virigina Beach

congrats and say Hi to Max and Narthoniel for me if you see them!!!

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice finds. They'll go good towards paying for the vacation. :thumbsup:

jb7487

Apr 16, 2009

Have you been water hunting, wet sand hunting, dry sand hunting, or some of each? I'm just curious because I think we may be heading there soon. Also, if I remember correctly from the last time I was there, they rake the beaches every morning. I'm not sure if that does much to the coins and rings though.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

what a nice way to spend your vaction in the sand, me I would take a vacation up to TN, to do some relic hunting. I have a brother up there, that I might just have to visit this year.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Those rings are some really great finds :icon_thumleft: I also love that toy action figure, it looks almost like someone MD'ing, especially with the glasses and earphone. I would make a little detector for him and carry him around lie a good luck charm :laughing9:

fieldboy se va

Feb 4, 2009
southampton CO Va
Detector(s) used
T2, White's Surfmaster PI, HH PI

They have got to be new bottle caps I thought I dug them all last time with my PI.Thanks for helping out ;D :headbang:
Enjoy your vacation hope to see you in the lane
Michael ,,,,aka....fieldboy se va

O by the way I will be the one with the pocket full of wire and bottle caps :tongue3: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread