Short short hunt

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I was only out for a little over an hour this morning. I just got too cold with the breeze that was blowing and me being wet. I guess old age is setting in on me or I am just getting to delicate! LOL Still I did ok for that short time. Note the tiny BB! It took me a while to figure out what was in the scoop that was making the noise!

MoneynJunk091109.jpg

I found a toy car down under the sand. Some kid must have got tired of playing with it and threw it in the wqter. heh heh heh I also found a palm tree charm cute but just junk!

CharmPalmTree091109.jpg

All in all not bad for that short time. :wink:

Upvote 0

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know about you but most of the time those cars are a pain to dig out

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
txkickergirl said:
I don't know about you but most of the time those cars are a pain to dig out

This one wasn't. First of all it hadn't been there very long and second is was in very shallow water in soft sand. It wasn't deep - maybe two inches.

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of the ones I dig out of the water is 4+ scoops and let me tell you a few of them I thought I was digging to china for.

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good haul. The cars I don't mind at all, it's those darned beercans people bury 12 inches down after flattening them while being 10 ft from the nearest trash can. I always get a high tone and silver number on my titan, on the seahunter it's just another loud noise that has to be dug.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
davest said:
good haul. The cars I don't mind at all, it's those darned beercans people bury 12 inches down after flattening them while being 10 ft from the nearest trash can. I always get a high tone and silver number on my titan, on the seahunter it's just another loud noise that has to be dug.

:laughing9: happens to me all the time too :laughing9: Nice digs there Mumszie :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread