A few hunts after our last Noreaster here.....(Video)

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
This video shows just a few of the finds after the last Noreaster to blow through here at the Jersey shore. What I didn't post (and I should have) was the huge amount of coins that were dug after this storm.....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The video was super and so was the gold ring find. :icon_thumleft:
Congratulations and thanks for sharing your
treasures. Gold Nuggets :hello:

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
....and now a little coastal low last night and today....Hmmmmm....Possibilities

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
VERY NICE videos. It brought back many memories.

C

Cappy Z.

Just the way I like to start my mornings...a hot cup of coffee and MDing on a beach.

Thanks.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A very well executed display. Felt like I was looking over your shoulder! :laughing9: HH SonnyFl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread