Todays hunt

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Well still no gold or silver but I didn't do too bad on clad this morning. I went farther south than I usually do to one of my favorite beaches. I wasn't so happy with it this morning though. It was really cloudy water and I don't like to hunt in murky water but I went in up to my waist this morning. I saw a couple of other hunters and I introduced myself to one of them (Jeff). We chatted for a minute but as both of us got there about the same time neither of us had anything much to brag about. The other hunter kind of turned away as I got close so I figured he didn't want to be bothered so I left him alone. I ended up with $2.45 in clad, a nice sand dollar for my grandson, some keys (found in two different places), another junk hoop earring, and the usual pull tabs & bottle caps. Ah well Still... it was a nice morning and I did find some money. I'll take it!

MoneynJunk092109.jpg

Upvote 0

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
You are doing great, getting some good exercise! Do you ever go to the Suncoast Research & Recovery Club meetings at Bill Jackson's outfiters in pinellas park? They meet the 4th monday of the month!

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
kc10bull said:
You are doing great, getting some good exercise! Do you ever go to the Suncoast Research & Recovery Club meetings at Bill Jackson's outfiters in pinellas park? They meet the 4th monday of the month!

I went down one time..... several years ago. I didn't know where they met. I asked a clerk at the store and they sent me back to a meeting room by the pool. I waited and waited and waited and no one showed up. I had emailed the president of the club that I was coming but never saw him either. I finally gave up and went home. I now belong to the Sanford club Central Florida Metal Detecting Club and in fact I do their newsletters but I never attend any of the meetings or events because they are just too far away.

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You been doing great in my book Mumzie, you go out alot deeper then I will go.. congrats on the moola..

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Mumszie, any cash is good cash ... just remember to look behind ya every once in a while ::) HH socks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions