south beach miami

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
The first time I was ever exposed to MDing was at South Beach in Miami. I used to take my kids there way back when..... There was an old man that used to hunt the water line every morning. I wish I would have gone up to him and struck up a conversation but alas... I waited 35 years to get interested in this hobby. Back then I lived near the beach... just think of the stuff I could have found! Ah well..... now I'm into this hobby and don't live near a beach. RATS! You should have some good luck there. Especially after a real hot summer day when everyone hits the beach. Crandon Park would be a good place too! Especially after July 4th! Good luck!

OP
OP
L

lordmartin

Greenie
Dec 23, 2005
UK
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000
Tesoro SS 11
Tesoro SS Micromax
Compass Yukon 77B
well thanks for the reply. I never seem to see anyone mention detecting in miami which seems odd, as I'd have thought it'd be a good place due to all the gold infested beach goers and the pretty mild seas compared to further north such as daytona and cocoa which is where I go when i can get to the beach which isn't too often now I have no transport :'(.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread