south beach miami
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

gb
    Dec 2005
    UK
    Excalibur 1000 Tesoro SS 11 Tesoro SS Micromax Compass Yukon 77B
    5 times

south beach miami

Hi,
    I am thinking of having a few days in a cheap hostel at South beach, Miami and detecting. Anyone do the beach in Miami?

us
    Feb 2005
    Spring Hill, Florida
    122 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Re: south beach miami

The first time I was ever exposed to MDing was at South Beach in Miami. I used to take my kids there way back when..... There was an old man that used to hunt the water line every morning. I wish I would have gone up to him and struck up a conversation but alas... I waited 35 years to get interested in this hobby. Back then I lived near the beach... just think of the stuff I could have found! Ah well..... now I'm into this hobby and don't live near a beach. RATS! You should have some good luck there. Especially after a real hot summer day when everyone hits the beach. Crandon Park would be a good place too! Especially after July 4th! Good luck!
    Garrett GTI 1500, CZ-20, White's Dual PI, Bounty Hunter QD II, Ace 250, Determination & persistence!

gb
    Dec 2005
    UK
    Excalibur 1000 Tesoro SS 11 Tesoro SS Micromax Compass Yukon 77B
    5 times

Re: south beach miami

well thanks for the reply. I never seem to see anyone mention detecting in miami which seems odd, as I'd have thought it'd be a good place due to all the gold infested beach goers and the pretty mild seas compared to further north such as daytona and cocoa which is where I go when i can get to the beach which isn't too often now I have no transport .

Sponsored Links