more water gold!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
after my 5 year old was picked up for school i took my wife to work and went to the beach for almost a 2 hour hunt. hunting in shin deep water me and my f75 found this10k ring with 7 very small diamonds on top. at first i thought i had a real nice engagement ring(big stone). dont know what you call this type ring but ill take it!
S1057506.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MT Pockets said:
Nice Find..Always nice finding gold.

Didn't know you had beaches in Ohio? :tongue3:
well....there wannabe beaches compared to saltwater. but the jewelry's still good!!!

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
MT Pockets said:
Didn't know you had beaches in Ohio? :tongue3:
Ever heard of LAKE ERIE? :dontknow: I've found as many as 13 Gold in one day at a beach on Lake Erie...back when I lived up there. :thumbsup:
Congrats on the Gold, now go get some more.

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice Ring! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I don't hear much about the F75 in shallow water. Any reason you didn't use the CZ20?

I've got my eye on the F75 (maybe F75 LTD) and I'm curious about how it works in wet sand/shallow water. I use a White's PI now but miss the TID.

HH Joe

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Freshwater beaches, saltwater beaches. they all have water to make rings slide off. Nice find. :hello2:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice find. I also like to hunt the beaches here in OHIO....Matt

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DrJoePrime said:
Nice Ring! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

I don't hear much about the F75 in shallow water. Any reason you didn't use the CZ20?

I've got my eye on the F75 (maybe F75 LTD) and I'm curious about how it works in wet sand/shallow water. I use a White's PI now but miss the TID.
HH Joe

joe, i took the f75 because i didn't have enough time to get wet with the cz20. the f75 is the lightest and most comfortable to swing detector i have used. the coil is quite large and covers allot of ground with each sweep. the ring i found was one of those super thin bands and was down about two inches. id came in at 19-20-25 which is a foil id. everything I've dug below 19 has been trash. have not used it in saltwater or wet salt sand some say it works others say no. i am considering selling the f75 because i cant get used to its tones and lightning fast speed. i also have about 30 to 40 percent hearing loss which makes it hard for me to use. read tom dankowskis forum to get allot of info on the ltd models.
chuck

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread