Nice day fishing all the way around

BareBones

Aug 20, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI, Ace 250,Excal 1000,PI Dual Field, Sand Shark
I went water hunting today and while it was overcast, the water was almost flat calm and beautiful for water hunting.

It does not get any better then this, less then 10 minutes in the water and my first target, in the first scoop I picked up a two tone 18K & Plat Mans Ring 10.7 grams.

I also picked up another ring, another two tone marked 14K 925 Thailand has a stone that looks like a garnet.

I also found what at first I thought were a string of pearls and then I pulled out of the sand, but then another one exactly like the first one came out of the same hole. They are not real pearls after closer inspection by my expert water hunting partner and when I got home I realized they are jewelry for ladies feet. The water was so calm I was able to see the glass pieces and Torques bead that were in the same spot as the pearl foot wear.

I usually have a heck of a time with earring studs falling through the holes of the scoop and I could see both of these studs on the bottom after fanning them out of the hole. I was able to pick them up with my foot. The little tag I somehow managed to keep in the scoop just by luck.

Picked up $2.11 in clad, about a half dozen bottle caps, about a dozen or more bobby pins, a budwiser can about 2 feet down and a BBQ grill grate also about 2 feet down. The rings came easy, I worked hard to get the can and grate; I need to work smarter not harder. :tongue3:

All in all an awesome day, thanks Steve.

I think I need a pirate treasure chest to put my loot in. :hello2:

Upvote 0

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super finds!

I found the mate to your circular stud earring a few weeks ago. It is marked M4M

Attachments

• 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 398
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 391

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
That is a very nice ring, thanks for kicking my behind :laughing7: Of course he didn't tell you all I've been looking for this ring for two months now. :dontknow: Congrats my friend. You deserve it.

OP
OP
BareBones

BareBones

Aug 20, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
Surf PI, Ace 250,Excal 1000,PI Dual Field, Sand Shark
finderzzs said:
That is a very nice ring, thanks for kicking my behind :laughing7: Of course he didn't tell you all I've been looking for this ring for two months now. :dontknow: Congrats my friend. You deserve it.

Thanks Steve for the kind words and all the help, I thought about telling the story but I did not want to sound like I was gloating.

I still say it was dumb luck. :tongue3:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread