Dont hate me

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Don't hate me

Any one remember those commercials where the girl says.... "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"? Well don't hate me because I am finding all those fish hooks! Yep, I found another one this morning. The water was really beautiful this morning but there was a dolphin fairly near me and he/she was having trouble getting back into deeper water. The tide was out and I guess he/she got caught too far in. It happens a lot. Anyway he/she was trying to get back to deeper water and splashing around and I didn't want to be too near it so I stayed very close to shore. I didn't find much for my two hours there. One tiny fish hook with a small sinker attached and one lousy penny! OK OK so I found some tin foil too. **sigh** well by golly tomorrow I'm going to find something good you just wait and see if I don't! ::)

MoneynJunk101509.jpg

Upvote 0

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: Don't hate me

poor baby I would have helped her--dolphins are my pals --they drive off sharks

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher

It might have also been playing, or sending out a signal or, trying to scare fish to go in the direction of the another dolphin out futher.

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

If you keep finding fish hooks, sinkers and others Mumszie,
you might be able to open up a fishermans bait and tackle
shop pretty soon. LOL Hope you find some really nice goodies
tomorrow..... you are due!! Gold Nuggets :hello:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I think I would have try to get out to help it. I have heard about people out swiming and the dolphins would come up to them. My wife would love to swim with the dolphins but right now don't have the money for it. She is a cancer patient and with the meds and other things that has to come first money is tight. Maybe we should take a trip to Florida and maybe if she see them up close she would be happy for a while. Wish you luck and you next hunt mumszie the good stuff is due your way.....Matt

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

U did just fine mums

anytime u can get out and take a spin down the lane is a great day. when u find lots of loot, it becomes a wonderful day.

keep spinning

could be it is time for one of those backwards walks your cz........ :laughing7:........... :laughing7:
give that a try on friday

OP
OP
mumszie

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida

mlayers said:
I think I would have try to get out to help it. I have heard about people out swiming and the dolphins would come up to them. My wife would love to swim with the dolphins but right now don't have the money for it. She is a cancer patient and with the meds and other things that has to come first money is tight. Maybe we should take a trip to Florida and maybe if she see them up close she would be happy for a while. Wish you luck and you next hunt mumszie the good stuff is due your way.....Matt

What a rotton break! I hope that her cancer is a curable type and she is better soon. Then you come on down to Florida and swim with the manatee and dolphins. Anytime!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions