Sandman needs to write a book......

JAN2011

Apr 21, 2009
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Detector(s) used
White's DFX - MXT - Excalibur II
It was mentioned in a post back in 2007 and is still true today as I am getting tired of "Cut and Paste" his comments and recommendations from all 24 pages in the Beach and Shallow Water Section. His along with other useful tips are being put in a binder for future reference and winter reading.

Forgot to mention that I hope you keep it up Sandman as I'm learning a lot. Thanks:

JAN2011

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SM has a lot of helpful knowledge and always willing to help those who request it. He has helped me a lot in the last 3 years both with posts here and in private IMs and emails.

Thank you my friend. :icon_thumright:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank You guys......... I was doing a book but almost got side tracked because CJC already has said so much on the use of the Minelabs and beach hunting that covered the same stuff that is in my manuscript. So mine would seem like a copy of a lot of his ideas. The only chapter he doesn't cover is watching babes with mirrored sunglasses.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
The only chapter he doesn't cover is watching babes with mirrored sunglasses.

It works.... ;D :icon_thumright:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Miningtown said:
Aren't the sunglasses the most important part?

Yes they are to keep your face from getting slapped. Course the glasses also need to be Polarized to break up the water's surface glare so you can see the bottom better too.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandman said:
Miningtown said:
Aren't the sunglasses the most important part?

Yes they are to keep your face from getting slapped. Course the glasses also need to be Polarized to break up the water's surface glare so you can see the bottom better too.

Yes they are good for that too............. ;D

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glasses don't work for me. I think my jaw dropping is a give away.

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ALL HAIL THE SANDMAN !!!!!!!!

:notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: