Florida vaction

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, both and maybey one more. You can't have too many with you. That fla. sand can be tricky. I used my whites at wabbasso and it was okay. I've never used the 1280 X down there, so tell me how it does. My aquanaught wont put up with the minerals. Good luck!

D

Dirtypaws

Lived in Daytona for over 20 years ::) Now live in NC. there may be some clad down by the boardwalk but that strip of sand gets hit hard every morning by the retired guys. You may do better in the surf. Watch out for cars too lol cause you can drive on the beach there. Be VERY careful near the Main street pier as I have found countless hypodermic needles in that area. Local junkies go under the pier at night and down to the boardwalk. If you have time head on down to Ponce Inlet lighthouse area there is a big white sandy beach there that has done me good in the past and it's not too far south of Daytona if your staying there. If you head North of Daytona to Ormond Beach (My hometown) down A1A youll come to Nova Rd. Park at public parking there and its another decent spot thats always less crowded than Daytona and gets alot of Senior sunbathers there from the Condos and resorts. Found a few nice things there. Good luck and hope you have a great time!! ;D

Dirtypaws
NC

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread