in search of obx gold - found water snake and Soda Pop Pirates :)

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well we all had a great spin on the OBX today.

We had a limo ride over the dune by Mr Chris Duval – thanks

We met up with Todd and my old buddy Guy. - got to me Rick and then Capt. Seaweed and his beachmobile moved us north and south the rest of the day and then back over the dune.

Thank you Capt Ray, u were a very gracious host and I know I speak for tim and david.

Now let me tell u about this OBX water snake.................OMG..................u ever seen one ?? - my first encounter with one. I hope ray or chris got some pics of it.

The dune line is cut like va beach's bay section and much lumber and boards are everywhere. Ray said what we saw today was really nothing, he said many many people have been hauling it away by the truck load for two straight days. We say several trucks and trailers loaded today. I guess someone on the OBX is building a big arc.

I found out what later would become a bookmarker................little silver pin and earring and the lots of the normal beach loot.............clad and sinkers.

Have to go back to work tuesday for a rest.

Good luck to everyone

Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Max...... :notworthy: Love all your videos. :thumbsup:

kevino1960

Oct 22, 2006
West Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark Fisher 1265X
the first find, the heart pendent on a metal rod.... is a book marker. My better half, the reading half told me so ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions