Hey Beach Hunters

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We need the regular posters to step up and become charter members. This site cost a mere $.054 cents a day, that is 5 and 1/2 pennies a day....Even on my worst day of hunting I find more then that.....That is very little to pay to have access to the vast amount of knowledge that can either be read here, or available though some of the many knowledgeable TN members....

When you find something and you don't know what it is, or if it is old or real, where do you go to find out? You come here and ask. (old button, is this an artifact,
as example.)

If TN is sold there could and most likely will be major changes that will affect all of us, and the changes that come could be in very negative ways. There are other treasure websites, I have been to most of them, but none like TN in my personal opinion....

I personally thing Marc should move some of the features available to non Charter members to Charter membership. No post count available or visible till your a Charter member as example for starters.........It can continue to count as posts are made, just not visible till your a Charter member.

Make the cost of Charter Membership $2.50 a month or $20.00 a year, payable through Paypal or Credit Card...............

Not trying to step on anyone toes here, I just don't want to see major changes in the best Treasure Website on the net is all............

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Regular members step up and join as Charter Members. This site cost a tiny $.05 1/2 cents a day, a mere $.038 ½ cents a week, only $1.66 ½ cents a month when you pay $20 dollars for a year as a Charter Member. This is very little to pay to have access to the vast amount of knowledge that can either be read here, or available though some of the many knowledgeable TreasureNet members....

There were over 5000 new articles every month in 2009 on TreasureNet. This is like a new magazine every day for a little over a nickel a day…

Step up and show your appreciation and support for what TreasureNet gives to you every single day and help support it as a Charter Member.

To join click on the setting link at top, then on charter Membership on the right (Keys Icon). Select the duration in drop down menu on the right, 1 year $20.00 then click continue to Paypal.

If you do not have, like, or want to use Paypal, but would still like to join as a Charter Member and have a credit card then when you click Icon “go to paypal”, when screen opens, on the lower left it says if you do not have a Paypal account you can use a credit card, clink on the blue “continue” and fill in your Credit Card info.

If you do not have Paypal or a credit card and still would like to join then IM me and let me know and I will sign you up. You can send me a money order for $20 with Delivery Confirmation to protect both of us and I will sign you up using my paypal. Include with the money order your return mailing address on the outside of the envelope and your user name on the inside, but Not Your Password.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions