I just knew!

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I planned on going out this morning but when it came time to get up... I tried to sleep in. My cat wasn't having that and kept at me until I went ahead and got up to let him out. So while I was up I figured I might as well go out. Maybe Santa would give me an early "good" find! I just KNEW I was going to find a nice find today but... I guess Santa was pretty busy right now getting ready for his ride this evening. The surf gods must have been busy too because I didn't find much at all. It was a little chilly in the water but it actually wasn't bad. There were a lot of people sunning & running and playing on the beach but I was the only one silly enough to be IN the water.

MoneynJunk122409.jpg

I only found $1.03 in clad and a Krocadile fishing lure. Oh well it was nice being out even if I didn't find much.

This is the front and back of the one I found.

lure122409.jpg

This is what it should look like and costs about 4-10 bucks depending on the size on line.

lure1224092.jpg

Well no matter. Maybe Santa will bring me lots of goodies tonight.... I've been real good. LOL

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
good girls always get good stuff...maybe next time mumszie! merry christmas!

davest

Silver Member
Nov 5, 2007
somewhere between here and there, south of over th
Detector(s) used
titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard that good girls go to heaven.................bad girls go everywhere. But what do I know.

At least you found something. I'm on the beach tomorrow, not sure where yet, but definitely on the beach. :thumbsup:

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post showing the fishing lure as it is today and what it is supposed to look like new. :thumbsup:

JoeSWFla

Jun 15, 2007
Merry Christmas Mumszie! Santa did leave you a golden present
at the beach,you just didn't get your coil over it yet.Next time?
Happy Hunting,Joe

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ah make a christmas tree orniment out of it .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread