Year end blues

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
Boy, I went out this morning with really high hopes. Very low tide, early in the morning, it wasn't cold, the water was calm **sigh** My daughter wanted to go with me this morning and I said ok. She hasn't been out since they put the stent in. I told her to take it easy. It was too much for her and she didn't get to hunt much but she did take her camera with her so she just took some pictures while I hunted. I got to hunt about an hour. We went to CWB since they were real busy yesterday. I was optimistic that I would find a little something for my last day of the year but.... my darn batteries went dead! I did have some in the car but my hubby needed one a couple days ago and I took mine out of the car to give him one so that left me without backup batteries. I forgot to put them back in. **sigh** It was a great day to hunt too.

100_0027a.jpg

The tide was the lowest of the year. Nuts, pickels, shoot, fiddlesticks! (my cuss words) So I took her little ACE 250 and hunted with that for a while but I don't like hunting the dry sand. It is too hard to walk.

100_0038a.jpg

I ended up with 4 pennies, a large hoop earring and a handful of tinfoil. Oh well I will start the new year out right tomorrow and find something good then. AND I'll have new batteries in my machine. LOL

MoneynJunk123109.jpg

Upvote 0

miket

Jun 3, 2008
florida west coast
Detector(s) used
whites beach hunter 300
Good job! ... :help:
I went there last night with the same thoughts and wound up with 2.35 clad. :hello:
Maybe next year! ???

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
miket said:
Good job! ... :help:
I went there last night with the same thoughts and wound up with 2.35 clad. :hello:
Maybe next year! ???

That's tomorrow. :wink:

Good Luck
Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread