Lake Butler, Florida *hunt*

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
Hello Everyone, a couple days ago I went to Lake Butler (thank you mumszie for recommending this spot), and I did some digging. Found 2 quarters in the tot lot at the swing set, and on the beach I found some other stuff. Here is the youtube video.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

lol, I must be doing something wrong when I post these videos??!! It comes up with 2 of them and all this other html??!! Any suggestions?? I could possibly just put a link to them? :dontknow:

Upvote 0

John (Ma)

Silver Member
Jul 12, 2007
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Tesoro Silver Umax, Tiger Shark and Whites MXT.
Well not much on that outing, but better than what we are doing in the Frozen north east. Nice to see the video to keep our spirit alive.

OP
OP
FloridaTreasureFinder

FloridaTreasureFinder

Dec 6, 2009
Gainesville, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101, Garrett AT Pro
John (Ma) said:
Well not much on that outing, but better than what we are doing in the Frozen north east. Nice to see the video to keep our spirit alive.

You're welcome John. I am a truck driver & only get 4 days off a month. So now I am up in the freezing cold north and missing the heck out of home (Florida). Even if it's very cold in Florida, it's only that cold for maybe a week or two at worst, then it's not too bad. Tolerable.

I'll have more Florida metal detecting treasure hunting videos coming in Feb, Mar, etc..

ttyl, skt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread