NAPLES finds today

Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
found out today my hh PIRate IS A LANDLUBBER when it comes to salt hunting. after chattering around in the shallow water an hour . ifind i am confined to the beach.
the "big" find was a aaa cell maglite in perfect condition. worth 10 bux. so something.
big gold earring wasnt really gold.junk 73 cents in change.

HAD FUN GOING DETECTING. BEEN TOO LONG. TOO COLD ALMOST EVERYWHERE ELSE
SO I FEEL BLESSED

Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

I thought that machine was based on the same circuit as the Fisher 1280X. The 1280X was THE machine to have back in the day before the CZ20 and the Excal. You have to be in or out of the water with it, no hunting in the shallows where the waves will splash over the coil. Turn the sens down until it just becomes quiet, you'll still dig deep. Good Luck, if the above doesn't work out for you, you may have a problem with the machine.
TDNY

OP
OP
scrounger d detector collector
Aug 27, 2006
WHAT KIND OF TREASURE ARE WE HUNTING TODAY ?
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E TRAC, EXCAL2,QUATTRO,WHITE 6000 DI PRO SL,EAGLE SPECTRUM,SILVER UMAX ,BANDIDO UMAX VARIOUS VINTAGE
TreasurdiggrNY said:
I thought that machine was based on the same circuit as the Fisher 1280X. The 1280X was THE machine to have back in the day before the CZ20 and the Excal. You have to be in or out of the water with it, no hunting in the shallows where the waves will splash over the coil. Turn the sens down until it just becomes quiet, you'll still dig deep. Good Luck, if the above doesn't work out for you, you may have a problem with the machine.
TDNY
im pretty sure u are confusing the hh pirate with the cobra beach magnet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread