Just a friendly reminder...

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a friendly reminder... to all beach hunters/metal detectorists... PLEASE fill in your holes! I was recently beach hunting in Brevard County and the beaches looked like a mine field. It doesn't take much to piss people off these days and when it comes to issues concerning the beach and our ability to continue to hunt there... lets not give the State or County people any "ammunition" to put more parks and beaches off limits to our th'ing activities. Thanks and happy hunting... :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hey could you post that again in all capitals (shouting) as its called on the internet. Seems most of these people are hard of hearing after a certain age. I have told many while on the beach this same thing, these guys just walk away and dig more holes and leave them unfilled and laugh the whole time. Its a real shame. steve

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that irritates the crap outta me.. if I see one ...and can catch up to em.. I give em a tongue lashing on the rules. worse comes to worse, a good wack on the head with a beach scooper helps too.. knock some sense into em.. folks like that usually dont last long anyways, half the time the beginners and get bored since they dont know what they are doing and end up giving it all up.

OP
OP
PhipsFolly

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the supportive comments on this guys. What's funny is I actually was approached by another beach hunter one time. He said he had been watching me and just wanted to come over to thank ME for filling in my holes... so you know if other detectorists notice, imagine who else may be paying even closer attention to our hunting habits. Golden dreams to all... :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread