Here we go again.

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I just wish we could put into written words the way I feel about the politicians that get sexual feelings about the way they spend our money on none productive spending sprees.

It is about time for them to be held accountable for their job performance. (severe punishment)

I think Florida's problems are more related to the air travel industry (pols) then to the amount of sand on a beach. I for one, will not subject myself to the idiocy of being wanded by some fifth grade level munchkin while some you know who are passed on through because of our politically correct imbeciles in Washington.

Remember folks, this is OUR country. It is not meant to be the playground of some third world
illegal that wants to get what is not his.

Ask yourself this: Why are these third world country's the way they are? They are many times older then America. Should not they be just as advanced as we are?

Anyway, I.m done for now.

Carry on.

Ralph

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
SWR said:
Lets see....tourism dollars and the need for protection of coastal property versus metal detecting for coins and trinkets

Tough call :offtheair:

I wasn't talking about MDing. Please reread my post and tell me where I mentioned using a metal detector. Are you saying that you don't mind the carp that passengers have to go through? Yet mister Pantaloon bomber got through.

Are you perhaps talking about the folks that build on the seashore and think that nature will protect them from erosion because they think nice thoughts?

Is not nice to fool mother nature!

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Dirt Fishin:
Here on the 'Left Coast' the process is similar: Beach restoration, but instead of getting the sand from a 1/4 or 1/2 mile offshore, they sometimes get it from the muck-filled (and stinking) inland tidal lagoons. A month or two later, the organics are dead, the stink is gone, the tourist onslaught begins anew; and the 'goodies' remain buried too deep to detect.

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
liberalism...Isn't it grand!

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Montauk3 said:
liberalism...Isn't it grand!
nope its the death of (fill in the blank)
what happens when man tries to help nature?? its always temporary and usually counterproductive!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread