Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

Attachments

• Not marked.jpg
    Not marked.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 911
Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Congrats to you, that's a nice looking ring there Ralph, that would make my day :thumbsup: It looks like the real deal from the pic and I hope it is but no marks? :dontknow:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Excellent find!

If it is antique, then maybe the hallmark wore off over the years. Hope it's the real deal for you.

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Nice one....always nice finding diamonds in your gold rings !! Glad you changed your mind Ralph....always good to see finds on here....no matter where you found it....HH...Brian

Rant part 1

Any guesses as to how long it would take for your favorite beaches to be over run with
Everyone that has a detector? (Expert and novice)

I don’t think it would be too long if we give our locations along with the pictures of prime finds.

I am sure that there are some that froth at the mouth when they see some of the nice targets that we collect. They assume that if you found an 18k ring on Monday at so and so beach, they will find a 36k ring on Tuesday within 29 feet of where you found yours.

I am also sure that some would say that I’m a little too secretive about where I hunt. So be it! When I first joined T-Net, I naively gave my locations freely. NO MORE.

OP
OP
Montauk3

Montauk3

Nov 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2 \ Sovereign GT BeachHunter ID
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
COTTON said:
Ralph.What beach was that again,LOL :icon_pirat: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

That is the new beach called Sonova.

COTTON

Apr 28, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ralph,For some reason i can not find Sonova beach anywere? LOL :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

phantomfinder

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2008
Denver , Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2
Sweet ring , WTG on the find ....
If I was you , I would get that ring check out . If it is a DIAMOND it's going to be good money. ;D
Way :dontknow: Because Diamonds prices are close to gold prices. If gold goes down , Diamonds goes down.
Good luck finding out if it is a Diamond :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread