Hunting a Jersey Shore Ripple Trough on a sanded in beach...(Video).

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Places to look for when things get tough on our beaches......Hunting in cold, windy conditions is challenging enough.....but the digging kept us warm that day. Here's part one of two.....

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Upvote 0

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice video Brian! That looked like a nice area to work, wished it could have yielded more for you guys.
Keep those video's coming, Bruce is going to get me to come down your way soon. Hope to meet up and find gold in my scoop in one of your clips. Steve

acehunter

Feb 2, 2009
california
Detector(s) used
garrett ace 250, gold scorpion.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the great video. Best of luck in the up coming hunts. If it's out there I am sure you will find it.

T

TreasurdiggrNY

At 5:24 "We'll keep chipping at it until the next Nor'easter comes" Ain't that the truth.
Nice hunt and video :thumbsup: thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
Surfdigger

Surfdigger

Jan 4, 2008
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
Buried Crap NJ said:
Nice video Brian! That looked like a nice area to work, wished it could have yielded more for you guys.
Keep those video's coming, Bruce it going to get me to come down your way soon. Hope to meet up and find gold in my scoop in one of your clips. Steve

Thanks Steve.....I was just glad to be digging targets....That hunt was on Monday and yesterday I managed a nice heavy silver band in that trough....I was also digging some heavy sinkers there too.....so The possibility for gold is definitely there....looking forward to meeting you one of these days....HH...Brian

Attachments

• OC trough hunt 005.jpg
    OC trough hunt 005.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 398
  • OC trough hunt 007.jpg
    OC trough hunt 007.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 387
  • OC trough hunt 010.jpg
    OC trough hunt 010.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 388

S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice vid, the last few troughs I worked it was just a bunch of the alum shreds from re nourishment, guess that means sand is moving somewhere. Finally Fl. is outta the deep freeze, so soon I'll be back out there...

pinesand

Greenie
Jan 13, 2010
Berkeley NJ
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster
Bruce- cool video with the music hopefully I'll get out tommorrow with the warmer temps-Pete in Toms River :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread