audioboost

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
would any of you guys like to see audioboost as an feature/option on any future detectors?
please check out my post on american relic hunters forum and reply.
here is part of the thread going on over there...

thank you for expressing interest in this!!
dave(va) wrote...

" Generally, older targets are deeper. Why would I want to risk missing these older deeper targets? Some say, they want to use audio to distinguish between shallow and deeper targets, that's fine, but the depth gauge can do that"...

exactly my thinking! i personally do not want to have to strain to listen for the good(deep) targets. i want the target to jump out and say, "you better dig me" the thought of having all signals report at an equal audio level(as an option?) and utilizing the depth meter to determine depth seems completely logical!

how about this, the detector would give a loud audio report on deep targets, weaker report on mid depth and weakest report on the shallowest target?

or maybe a detectorist could select "old coins" or "jewelry" and only that target would give an obviously louder report. you would still here all other targets but your selected target would be obviously marked amidst all the unwanted/unselected targets.

well, I'm kinda thinking/writing out loud so forgive me if i did not make sense.
i guess my dream detector would be an f75 with an audio boost feature. or audio features as i have described.
chuck.

Upvote 0
T

TreasurdiggrNY

Fisher has it on the CZ21, if you have the volume up above 5 it will boost the audio signal on the
faint targets :thumbsup: it would be nice if they had it on the F75 although the F75 is a depth monster with a lot of ways to tweak the most out of the machine under different circumstances. I pulled a nice old shoe buckle from wayyyyy down there with the F75. Good Luck and HH.

OP
OP
seeker41

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TreasurdiggrNY said:
Fisher has it on the CZ21, if you have the volume up above 5 it will boost the audio signal on the
faint targets :thumbsup: it would be nice if they had it on the F75................
:headbang: thats exactly my point!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread